Whats the best programmer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Blackbear Blows everthing out of the water. Plus Justin is the man and he will really make your truck come alive

OP
OP
B

Blackburban09

Reaction score
Do you guys have it on your trucks ? Any complaints, how easy is it to install, do i need a vette servo and what is it ? .and how does the tune work

Last edited:

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a BBP tune and I luv it .. Check out blackbearperformance.com

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
yes really user friendly. I have many tunes. Like for instance i normally run 87 but if i want to run 93 ill just flash in the 93 tune that takes less than a minute. Justin will scrutinize your log files and he can tell you if something isnt running right.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys have it on your trucks ? Any complaints, how easy is it to install, do i need a vette servo and what is it ? .and how does the tune work

You don't need the vette servo but I hear it helps. You can get the BBT from going to a meet or ordering the autocal off their website at blackbearperformance.com

OnE_bAd_HoE

Reaction score
Go with BBT you wont regret it!!!

A friend of mine has it on his 07 LT and he smokes me,and gets better gas mileage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts