What's My Tahoe Worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nv6425

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I'm considering a new ride and I'm curious what my current Tahoe is worth. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2009 Tahoe LTZ
61K Miles
Black/Black
Luxury Package
- Leather
- Power/Heated/Memory Seats
- Bose Premium Sound
- Power Liftgate
- 2nd Row Power Release
- Power Folding Mirrors
- Heated 2nd Row Buckets

Sun, Entertainment & Destination Package
- Navigation w/ Touchscreen CD/DVD
- Rearview Camera System
- Rear Seat Entertainment
- Power Sliding Sunroof

Heavy Duty Trailering Package
20" Polished Aluminum Wheels
2nd Row Buckets

The truck is in excellent condition, no accidents or door dings. The driver's seat has some wrinkles from normal wear, but overall the interior is spotless as I drive by myself 95% of the time. I put new Michelin tires on it 5 months ago and I have also purchased the GM Protection Plan - Major Guard which provides coverage through November 2016 and 117K Miles.

The truck is located in Houston, Texas. Any idea what I can expect to get for it on a private sale? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been shopping for a Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade for the last three months and its seems what its worth (book value) and what your going to get are two differant things. If your looking to trade it in probably around 26K, retail around 30K. Been to over 3 dozen dealers in the tristate area over the last several months and guys asking "book value" still have the trucks sitting on their lots. Figure you can get 15-20% less then retail maybe slightly less due to the mileage give or take.

Good luck with it!

BTW does it have 4wd? Not sure how it affects pricing in Texas but in NY its close to
5K......

OP
OP
N

nv6425

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been shopping for a Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade for the last three months and its seems what its worth (book value) and what your going to get are two differant things. If your looking to trade it in probably around 26K, retail around 30K. Been to over 3 dozen dealers in the tristate area over the last several months and guys asking "book value" still have the trucks sitting on their lots. Figure you can get 15-20% less then retail maybe slightly less due to the mileage give or take.

Good luck with it!

BTW does it have 4wd? Not sure how it affects pricing in Texas but in NY its close to
5K......

Thanks for the feedback, it doesn't have 4WD. Good luck with your search!

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, it doesn't have 4WD. Good luck with your search!

I actually purchased a 07 Denali last thursday, the most difficult car buying experiene of my life! smh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadi awais