What's It Worth- '99 OBS Two Door Two Wheel Drive Tahoe 32k original miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
wtbtahoe

wtbtahoe

Reaction score
@OR VietVet, if someone wants to put it back to stock I have alot of the original parts in my garage. I even have the original wheels and tires, so if someone wanted one bad enough it could be done. Nothing has been cut, the interior is stock and perfect.

YukonGTmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@OR VietVet . I hear ya. My ‘97 Yukon GT is bone stock, except for a K&N Filter lurking in the Air Box. My I don’t want to sell it price is $25k CAD, so that’s only like $15k USD. Lol

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
My uncle Jason’s had his since it was new she probably ain’t worth 2500$ she starts and goes but is a old work truck he’s simple rusty paint peeling obs. One in that shape you could set the price but only the right person with the right cash will pay that price. I could see 15,000-25,000 off it all day long if not more

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That style Chevy is real popular around here right now and that is a superb machine. The supercharger is a drawback for resale to most people though - but I'm with the $25k number too. Pretty awesome SUV.

OP
OP
wtbtahoe

wtbtahoe

Reaction score
@iamdub, Sorry, I thought that it was clear that the 4/6 drop and the accompanying suspension photo made it clear that the suspension had been modified. I was referring to the interior and the body.

@tom3, why is the SC a negative? I looked long and hard to find an OG California approved Whipple SC with documentation. It is fully rebuilt and all of the original parts are installed and the truck passes smog. Sure helps the driveability IMHO. Again, I have everything to put it back to stock if someone wants it.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@iamdub, Sorry, I thought that it was clear that the 4/6 drop and the accompanying suspension photo made it clear that the suspension had been modified. I was referring to the interior and the body.

No need to apologize. There are some that would take "nothing has been cut" to heart and accuse you of destroying the vehicle's frame and it is now worth a fraction of its actual value. I didn't understand your quote to be specific to the interior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas