gauging interest and/or price opinions on 2001 tahoe LT 4x4. clean

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hi guys. considering selling my 2001 tahoe LT 5.3 4x4.

I have owned it since it had 129k miles. Never had a real problem. Drives fantastic. You would never know it’s got this many miles.

2001 Tahoe LT 4x4 199k miles.
Fully loaded except no third row and no sun roof. has dual power, heated, leather seats, front and rear air and everything works. no rips or tears in leather. ice cold ac and hot heat front and rear.
5.3. original motor. oil always changed when indicator light came on. big ole Taylor wires just cause I had them laying around.
4x4 works great. Never off road. Used at the boat ramp a few times and sugar sand fields when needed.
Airaid CAI
BB 91 oct. tune. It run 89 and its fine.
Trans completely rebuilt 1 month ago with new converter etc etc. under warranty until feb 2014. Truck has never shifted this nice before.
Brand new Energy suspension front sway bar end links and bushings.
Bilstein HDs all around with with Bilstein rear springs and Firestone air bag spring helpers for loaded down long trips. One of the best things I ever did honestly. Have original rear nivomats to go along with removed at 135kish.
Cranked stock keys
07+ z71 wheels with 32", nitto terra grapplers. 20-30% tread remaining.
newer brakes up front. Slotted rotors ceramic pads and new drivers side hub. Passenger side hub replaced when I bought it with 129kish about 3+ years ago or a little more.
older JVC head unit with Kicker component speakers up front. Coaxles in rear doors. Stock head unit included.
Also included is a box with brand new upper/lower ball joints, inner and out tie rods and either a pitman or idler arm. High quality stuff, not cheap ebay crap. I never installed then because it just doesn’t need it. im sure itll tighten up the front end nicely though if it was all done.
Headrest screens – color coating is starting to peel off the headrest though. Have stockers to include with the sale.
PS2 slim hidden in back seat armrest
wireless headphones
old flip out screen where the cassette player was from the factory.
Paint is an 8.5 out of 10. Shines up really nice. a couple scratches here and there but for its age, the truck looks great. Drives great. Clean title in hand.
There are probably more things on the truck than i can remember right now. This is a really tahoe. Not ragged out or beat on like many others.

Only problems. I replaced the fuel pump about 1.5 years ago but now the sender is all over the place. Never bothered me and I wasn’t going to pull the tank again for it. I fill up by mileage. New lines needed for windshield washer fluid. i put new pumps in when I bought the Tahoe but never ran the lines. It never bothered me.

Id like to have $7k for it. i bet the first person or 2 that sees it and drive it will buy it if i got serious about advertising. am i being unrealistic?

Attachments

• IMAG0216.jpg
    IMAG0216.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0213.jpg
    IMAG0213.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0217.jpg
    IMAG0217.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Forum statistics