what im working with

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2drhoeon4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont like the rims either.. just me though. maybe cuz i see em alot.. Oh and x2 on the drop it and demould it.....nice color though.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

nah, its not that i see them alot. they are just ugly.

OP
OP
itsbeen1

itsbeen1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
love the warm welcomes lol, glad i got thick skin,its like moving to a new neighborhood and saying boy i like your house but your wife sure is fugly, with stock tires it sits alot lower i have it almost as low as it goes with just the torsion bars. i have 305-35-24 series tires kind of scared to go lower but i want too i like my rims and realize everyones likes are different not a fan of the me2 rims or accesories that everyone else has im perfectly happy owning a truck i love to drive that is different, that i like the way it looks and get more compliments than negative comments atomichoe your truck is the shit 1 of my favs never asked for special treatment i came from caprices and impalas to tahoes and understand somepeople like cookie cutter trucks and do the same mods everyone else does or like the muddy dirty country lookin trucks but to each his own but if your truck looks like everyone elses change it up then speak on it or appreciate the work that went into it to set it apart from the average

josetizapan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2/2 drop on my yukon and have the same tire size and it rides fine the only thing i had to do is cut a little of the front on the top of my wheel wells but i did it cause i have the denali and it has the moldings around the wheel wells but other then that its fine.

Welcome to the forum

Rebelution

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand trying to be different and all, but those wheels look like some wannabe iroc knockoffs. I love five spoke wheels but I really just don't like those, they rub me the wrong way lol. Love the truck though, cool color.

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
love the warm welcomes lol, glad i got thick skin,its like moving to a new neighborhood and saying boy i like your house but your wife sure is fugly, with stock tires it sits alot lower i have it almost as low as it goes with just the torsion bars. i have 305-35-24 series tires kind of scared to go lower but i want too i like my rims and realize everyones likes are different not a fan of the me2 rims or accesories that everyone else has im perfectly happy owning a truck i love to drive that is different, that i like the way it looks and get more compliments than negative comments atomichoe your truck is the shit 1 of my favs never asked for special treatment i came from caprices and impalas to tahoes and understand somepeople like cookie cutter trucks and do the same mods everyone else does or like the muddy dirty country lookin trucks but to each his own but if your truck looks like everyone elses change it up then speak on it or appreciate the work that went into it to set it apart from the average

i strongly agree with the me 2 comment(pretty funny by the way)..in baton rouge 9 out of 10 truck you see have 22" u2. but i will say that imo i dont see where your truck is different(unless your referring to the paint job) its a stock tahoe with a rollpan and some not so good looking rims. not trying to be an a-hole just calling what i see.