What height are your truck ramps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

electro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up at set that are 7 inches high. They are plastic and cost $40.00

What material are yours made of?

What height are your?

What price did you pay?

Cheers,
Ryan

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
U sure the plastic can hold your hoe? We use metal ramps or a jack

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol plastic ramps to hold up a SUV? I would not even feel safe with a lawn mower on plastic ramps dude

We have steel ramps at my grandpa's, along with stands of different ratings, a couple different jacks and such. Butttt, I'll use my 10,000lb hoist at work before any of that.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol plastic ramps to hold up a SUV? I would not even feel safe with a lawn mower on plastic ramps dude

We have steel ramps at my grandpa's, along with stands of different ratings, a couple different jacks and such. Butttt, I'll use my 10,000lb hoist at work before any of that.

x2 i seen the plastic ones at autozone and they are rated for 8k and seem sturdy but i didnt trust them i got a metal set off craigslist for 40 bucks that are 10k rated. they are HEAVY

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
The ones i was gonna get where steel and were like $20. They were rated at 10k but i offered 15 n he said no. Ill eventualky get some but i have my badass jack

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The ones i was gonna get where steel and were like $20. They were rated at 10k but i offered 15 n he said no. Ill eventualky get some but i have my badass jack

you cheap skate lol

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Well in tx we can get em around $10 so $20 was alil high

OP
OP
electro

electro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
U sure the plastic can hold your hoe? We use metal ramps or a jack

I was going by the number printed on the box...12 000lbs.

You could probably put two of the tahoe/yukons on there.

mcasey

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
loading ramps

The x2i are made of plastic materials at autozone and costs around 8k. The metal set off materials costs around 40 bucks and rated as 10k. They are quite heavy as the steel metal set costs around 40 bucks as they are heavy.

----------------------------------

loading ramps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aye_rod