What do you guys think of this truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah clear signs of a scammer on that one. People that post scam ads like that sometimes just want you to e-mail them...that can open up your world to them for identity theft.

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm definitely feeling the ad's fake. OR that the guy is just an idiot. So many people on my craigslist (slo) are idiots and can't type up an ad. He actually posted it three separate times, and the other two say v8, and are much more concise and seemingly accurate. I'll post those up in a sec. But this guy is local, I've seen that house before, and I could've sworn I've seen the truck, but I could be wrong. Pretty sure it's not an uncommon color for a very popular truck, haha. i don't know, I'm feeling fake, but I never seal a deal without going to see the item and testing it. So we'llsee how it goes.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Here's the other two ads for it.

http://slo.craigslist.org/ctd/3003107677.html

http://slo.craigslist.org/ctd/3023472869.html

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Speaking of Silverados, how's your new HD treating you, purple? Any regrets getting rid of the tahoe?

I miss my Tahoe, but this became more practial for me. The Crew Cab is nice. I perfer the NBS interiors over the OBS interiors personally. The drive train is a huge up grade. However, the payments suck along with the 11mpg. Plus having a newer, lower miles truck is much nicer than having a older, lifted high miles SUV.

My 2 door stayed in the family, so it's not like I got rid of it for good.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LittlePearl13

LittlePearl13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Central Coast (SLO county), California.
Yeah, I gave up on it, haha. I haven't recieved any new emails which I look at as a good/bed thing. Bad thing, it was a scam. Good thing, since it was a scam, I haven't gotten any spam emails x) damn... still looking for a pickup though. I'll keep looking.

That's good to hear purple! I'm glad you're happy with it. I bet it feels good to upgrade.

...speaking of which, what do you guys think of this one? I think I went to high school with the owner.

http://slo.craigslist.org/cto/2962444862.html

Some of the "bro truck" stuff will have to go like that gay steering wheel cover, but I think it has potential. Damn, I'm just really on a kick to get a pickup nowadays.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Yeah, I gave up on it, haha. I haven't recieved any new emails which I look at as a good/bed thing. Bad thing, it was a scam. Good thing, since it was a scam, I haven't gotten any spam emails x) damn... still looking for a pickup though. I'll keep looking.

That's good to hear purple! I'm glad you're happy with it. I bet it feels good to upgrade.

...speaking of which, what do you guys think of this one? I think I went to high school with the owner.

http://slo.craigslist.org/cto/2962444862.html

Some of the "bro truck" stuff will have to go like that gay steering wheel cover, but I think it has potential. Damn, I'm just really on a kick to get a pickup nowadays.

I have those steps on my 2dr. Look and work great. Not liking the awkward 2 tone tho

OP
OP
LittlePearl13

LittlePearl13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Central Coast (SLO county), California.
Yeah, I really like the blue one. Since the owner went back to factory tails, all that thing needs is some clear corners, it'd be looking very clean. I wish I had the cash for it, I don't think the owner will consider trading for a Tahoe "downsizing" at all, and it'll probably be gone soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo