What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

God

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a flat and put used 285 70 17s on... So no burnout movie coming:(.
They are mickey thompson bajas and look great:). Feels pretty sluggish though with 3.42

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
no i really bought it for 575$ the guy said it was thru it wouldnt run etc..i bought it jumped it of and drove it home. then someone stole the gas tank(wtf) i did a new spider and delco fuel pump with the replacement tank. still having a hard/no start condition when its cold im leaning towards the ect being bad. the problem only rears its head when its like 50 degrees out. now that its back to 60s+ in south georgia it fires right up

:wtf:How did someone steal your gas tank? Kinda of hard not to notice that.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

The booster conversion did not take place. For some reason we could not get access to the booster and brake pedal mount. Likely to pay a shop to do it now because I don't have help for 2-3 weeks from now.

aj713

Reaction score
Yeah- unless there was 2 of um, which I'm sure there was.

Sent by carrier pigeon

rmodel65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they unbolted the two straps unplugged the wiring harness and cut every line and hose...i plan on putting two tack welds on the heads of the bolts so it cant happen again unless someone is gonna grind the the welds off lol...i know who it was a white dude and a mexican guy. the mexican guy admitted to it he was the get away driver...and the white dude has been in jail they owe me money...

The Dude Abides

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You ever have one of those days where nothing you try to fix goes right and you get pissed off and instead of trying logical ways to remove your rear wiper blade arm you just cut the dam thing off then throw it at because your that frigging livid at it for making you destroy what was otherwise a perfect working part just to remove thesomewhat bad part so now you have duc tape covering up the holes kinda day. Yea, that was my day.

aj713

Reaction score
Yeah. I usually end up smashing everything. What ever it takes for me to feel better. I have no more patients for working on that kinda stuff anymore. If it starts to get annoying, I stop, put it back together, and call my shop. Ford products made me like this.

Sent by carrier pigeon

chaingun427

OBS Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I had to cut my arm off thr.motor with a dremel to replace it, was a pita

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilflip

Latest posts