What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

owl_93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should have purchased uca ball joints and bushings. Damnit. That would put me around $100. I got moog end links on Amazon. Much cheaper on rockauto.
This is the hd version with poly bushings $11
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=4202364&cc=1504408&jnid=450&jpid=9

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Wouldn't you like to have longer links with your lift? ~2" longer links would probably be ideal.
Thanks again. I should replace both end links anyway since one is missing. But I want to make sure I have a OEM + 2" size replacement. I like Moog parts so I want to go that route.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 via Tapatalk for Android

00 TAHOE LT "LUTHER"

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen I had to drop in and ask this question. i bought moog end links from oreillys myself! I have the 2" drop spindle on my 2000 lt 4wd......do i need to cut the sleeves for a better ride is my question?

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got volunteered to do some offroading for a SAR drill. Many trees. Pictures to come. Good thing a roof repaint is en route. Most of these scratches are compoundable though, so should be fine.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Washed and detailed in and out....filled her up too. I miss the old days when there was a 10 cent difference between all fuel grades. Now its like 50-60 cents higher for Premium.

Last edited:

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have installed Gabriel Max Control monotube shocks all around. I purchased them for MUCH less than a set of bilstein shocks.

I have Bilsteins on my lifted Jeep Commander and I can say that the bilsteins control the ride better, but the max controls are a bit smoother ride. Completely different vehicles, with different suspension setups but that is my un scientific opinion in case anyone is wondering.

Huge improvement in ride over blown air bags.

I still have ball joints, pitman/idler arms, and sway bar bushings to do. Sway bar bushings and end links made a big difference on my Jeep, hopefully the same will happen here as well.

JEB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got the HD style mirrors on. They have taken a few days to get adjusted properly but I love them. They completely eliminate the blind spots I noticed on the OEM mirrors.

The best part by far is the folding feature, even though its manual. It's also nice that these mirrors don't look like black ribbed condoms.. :rofl:

Photo_May_05_6_53_35_PM.jpg

Aaron_L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the HD bumper cap and grill today. Also ditched the DRL's and converted them to turn signals/running lights to match the outer ones, and installed LED's in all of them. Just waiting on the bowtie now. I might get a cowl hood eventually, but not an HD hood, I don't like them.

20150518_172312-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn

Latest posts