What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you swap your undercarriages as well? :p

Here, when it ices over ("snow" is a sinful word, as it rarely, rarely happens) they just drop sand on on/off ramps, fly overs, and bridges. Then a few special places, ie the roads with a 35-40 degree incline.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Here, when it ices over ("snow" is a sinful word, as it rarely, rarely happens) they just drop sand on on/off ramps, fly overs, and bridges. Then a few special places, ie the roads with a 35-40 degree incline.

Thats basically what they do here as well.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score

IF the undercarriage was chrome plated and highly visible, then yes!! lol

And I wish that was all we had to worry about over here when it shows, we have so many hills and such I'm surprised that we don't use salt yet! Consider yourself lucky that you can roll with one set of rims all year round! lol

kschumake83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, is there a reason for the "winter wheels"? I see very, very many of y'all swapping wheels at the start and end of winter, and have never understand why. I mean tires, yes, but the wheels? Could someone explain?

Get a 22 half filled with ice and then try to drive down the highway, you will be bouncing out of your seat and your wheel bearings will be shot within minutes.

On the snow subject, does anyone plow with their tahoe? I have been looking at putting a plow on her because I literally have no where else to shovel snow to. All of my piles are over 5ft tall and there are little walking paths to get from the driveway to the house and then over to where I park the tahoe.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good /\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Drove it-got it all full of salt-filled it up-washed it-parked it. And today it felt 'nice' out-it was 28......

Mr.Joshua

Reaction score
Fixed the drivers side heated seat with two new heat elements

Sent from a rooted & flashed Droid

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get a 22 half filled with ice and then try to drive down the highway, you will be bouncing out of your seat and your wheel bearings will be shot within minutes.

On the snow subject, does anyone plow with their tahoe? I have been looking at putting a plow on her because I literally have no where else to shovel snow to. All of my piles are over 5ft tall and there are little walking paths to get from the driveway to the house and then over to where I park the tahoe.

Save your money and get a four wheeler with a plow. It will wear your truck out. We plow at work with a 3/4 ton diesel with heavier springs up front (plow package) and air bags in back and it sags. Plowing is ******* any truck even light plowing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alejo2160