What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tx01tahoe

Reaction score
So far I have restored my headlights, plastidipped my bowtie, taken that stupid antenna of the back side window, and taken off the dealership sticker on the back. Not sure why I choose to do these things on a rainy day.

tx01tahoe

Reaction score
Getting a head unit installed and front windows tinted right now, woohoo!

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added a whole bunch of parts to my wish list on eBay. Wish the black bear event wasn't full in Sacramento or that would be one of my boxes checked :lol:

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my led bulbs for the puddle lights, reverse and interior dome lights. Interior is complete and exterior also with led bulbs. Only question I have is why does my rear camera come on when I press the brake no image just goes black. Rearview is connected to the reverse light but its only supposed to come on when its in reverse not every time I press the brake. Replaced led bulb with stock bulb and it was fine no interruption when pressing the brake. Anyone????

txsmainevent

"The Lurker"
Reaction score
Added a whole bunch of parts to my wish list on eBay. Wish the black bear event wasn't full in Sacramento or that would be one of my boxes checked :lol:

Have you thought about doing white wheels? Like Blazed's NNBS? Your truck looks good though.

Fixed an oil leak from the dumb ass' at Midas tightening the oil filter too much. Replaced during oil change, good to go. BTW im overseas so i cant change my own oil.

tx01tahoe

Reaction score
Dropped my gas tank to replace my fuel pump assembly and it sucked. Also replaced my rear window motors

Big_D

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
moved it out of the drive way so my freebie sled trailer could be dropped off and then moved it back ha

Kman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought 5 quarts of ATF, the filter kit, and other stuff to drop the trans pan to change the filter and fluid. Couldn't get the trans drain plug off. Used a blow torch and a 10 foot breaker bar. No luck. Ended rounding off the bolt. From what I've read online it's a common problem as GM over torqued the shit out of the drain plug.

I said screw it. Bought a new drain plug. Going to see if the local trans shop can get the drain plug loose this week.

Grebbler

Parts is parts...
Reaction score
Today was a nice day and my front end parts were not delivered :(

So, I did oil change, chassis lube and replaced the original serpentine belt. 200k on it. It was stretched 1.5 inches, light wear and I only did it cuz it started squeaking.

Then I repaired headlight housing that I broke when leaning in to swap the belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar