What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Finished b&m trans cooler install along with some rigid dually d2 lights behind the grill. Need to replace the gasket in my driver's side header at the collector, change fuel pump, replace pinion seals. Ugh it never ends dammit.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^--- did you get that from a guy on gmfs? I think that was the site hes on.

I originally saw a thread on it pop up on CGM actually but yes he does have one on gmfs too.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

How much? I want one but I use my antenna to judge if my roof rack is going to hit

Greg

$35 shipped

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
installed some silverstar daytime lights the generic ones were to yellow compared to my Projectors and HID.. had to get things all white and matching...

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
how good of reception are those antennas? would like to replace mine with a shorter one...I know the shark fin ones suck

I have the exact one as Felix. It knocked down my reception on some of the weaker signal channels. I would say it is down maybe 25% compared to a normal antenna. Definitely noticeable, but it looks really cool!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cyfur

Latest posts