What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love this forum post...It's a great read.

Anyway...going to give my past 2 days... Only had my 'hoe a week, so yesterday I bought her some new jewelry (ordered a nice polished stainless bull bar that should be delivered in time for me to install this weekend) and today, I finally got around to trying out the 4WD & getting it a little dirty after work.

Redhoe01

The BDG
Reaction score
Finally got my flowmaster muffler put on today with no pipes. Sounds awesome. Not to loud, just a nice subtle rumble. I went with no pipes because I think it looks cleaner

ypsetihw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
received a new (used) remote keyless entry keyfob that I ordered on ebay. got it for $20 shipped and it was in perfect condition with a working battery - the words weren't even rubbed off! works like a charm! first time my GF has had keyless on her tahoe in over 5 years!!!

it took me literally less than 1 minute to walk out to the car, program the remote, and walk back inside. it amazes me how much they charge at the stealership for this stuff . . .

I would recommend buying one of these from ebay to anyone who's lost the use of theirs over the years - just make sure that you match up the serial numbers on the new remote with the old one, and if you buy used, make sure you get a pic of the actual keyfob, not some stock photo.

:beer:

Redhoe01

The BDG
Reaction score
pics! please lol i am doing my flowmaster soon i am thinking just muffler and new tip

It will have to be saturday. Sorry bud. I have no problems with dual pipes or one pipe or whatever but no pipes to me just looks better. Just a dump pipe that you cant see works for me.

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the yukon to the dealer to have the autoride compressor replaced after it took a dump a few weeks ago and also have a leaking axle seal replaced all under my extended warranty.

The only bad thing was that they had to drain all the synthetic gear oil that i just put in a few months ago out and they replaced it with crap when they did the seal.

WhoDatPanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ thehoe92 how did you you take off the third brake light ?
@ tahoetoledo notice much of a differnce ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadnerAutomotive