What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TxCoal

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What did you do to them?
Grabbed some off the shelf Bed Liner. Found something that added a little abrasive material and kept to the dark grey look of new plastic. Plus didn’t have a pronounced look that bed liners can have.

It was simple enough couple hours start to finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxCoal

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You can see I only got the brackets off one side. I didn’t not want to spend the time moving the piping out of the way. Along with my girl is on the shorter side and those steps are a necessity.

The question now after these tires are done or I get impatient and trade.
Do I go up or down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We don't have cool clay roads like you do just dirt/sand roads with small rocks that dent and chip the quarters.

It didn't come out as good as I hoped but here's my attempt. It spins so easy I banged second right away to keep it off the limiter then as soon as it got some higher wheel speed (Whatever 6,200 rpm in 2nd is) It kicked sideways and I pussyed out lol. These 420s don't have any sideway tread so once they start to slide it's over, the ATs on my Silverado are much easier to control in a dirt slide. Or it could be the G80 vs the Yukon dura grip I had in my Silverado.

My driveway is concrete/asphalt millings I drive as slow and controlled as possible to avoid rock chips, I hate gravel roads!

20210207_174213.jpg 20210207_174220.jpg 20210207_174136.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It didn't come out as good as I hoped but here's my attempt. It spins so easy I banged second right away to keep it off the limiter then as soon as it got some higher wheel speed (Whatever 6,200 rpm in 2nd is) It kicked sideways and I pussyed out lol. These 420s don't have any sideway tread so once they start to slide it's over, the ATs on my Silverado are much easier to control in a dirt slide. Or it could be the G80 vs the Yukon dura grip I had in my Silverado.

My driveway is concrete/asphalt millings I drive as slow and controlled as possible to avoid rock chips, I hate gravel roads!

View attachment 270164 View attachment 270165 View attachment 270166
Cool. Heh heh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo