What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
So I took out my hids in my lows for a bit and ran halogens , installed them again and they won't ignite. Fogs work but even highs don't. Weird , do I need a relay harness? I played musical ballasts and lights with several sets of hids I have laying around, new and used.
Had the fleece chip in. Took it out and still no power to hids:think:20171114_002226.jpg

KReed450

Reaction score
Nice, get rid of those ugly yellow dull halogens. Fog light bulb is a 880, what did they send you?

I have no idea, I thought that's what I ordered. I guess I'll have to double check and make sure when I re order

mmeachem

Reaction score
So I took out my hids in my lows for a bit and ran halogens , installed them again and they won't ignite. Fogs work but even highs don't. Weird , do I need a relay harness? I played musical ballasts and lights with several sets of hids I have laying around, new and used.
Had the fleece chip in. Took it out and still no power to hids:think:View attachment 186744
Reverse the polarity and try it, that’s how I got mine to come on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had the fleece chip in. Took it out and still no power to hids:think:View attachment 186744
Yep reverse the polarity. I forgot when I swapped mine out last time. Seems wrong but it's so right.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Interesting as before I had them hooked up only one way where the tab lines up and clips in and they worked. I'll try and reverse them this week.
The 880 fog plugs have a notch on both sides if the plug so there's no one way to plug them in like the 9006s.