What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
ALSO! My mom's Tahoe is a 2005, so it has the extra air dam. It's probably a bit scratched but she doesn't care if the truck has it or not, so is anyone in Texas interested? I've got no clue what it's worth.

MrMagoo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Took a trip to San Antonio from North Dallas for the weekend (to see drum/bugle corps performances with my wife/daughter) and stayed at the Westin Riverwalk. Had to valet the Tahoe. Got in it to leave Sunday morning and saw this. Never thought I would have needed jimmyjam thing @Tonyrodz has installed.

d61cd1c85a65e29f4adf6b88db77c2ce.jpg
649a97c940d8b10e6ad8f1c6cdf07ac4.jpg

Filed a claim with the valet company. Had SAPD out to look just for documentation. Westin management is going to bat for me as just received a denial from parking company. Will have to see how it shakes out.

What you can't see in the pics is the metal of the door skin is creased, bulged and dented. If it was just the handle/cylinder it wouldn't be that big of a repair. Estimates came in from $1300-1500.

Also, nothing of value was kept in, so they didn't take anything. Must have been a ****** thief, as I half would have expected the truck to be long gone.

Good times.

Ugh so inconvenient.
I had this happen to me. My starter went out and I towed my rig home parking it on the street. 1 night out and this happened. Why can't people buy their own shit.

Smoke Em All

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with these codes?
d27d0eb73b9474ddfd55e722c99d955b.jpg

When I get any amount of gas it try's not to start I have to pedal it like and old carb engine. Seems to run fine otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with these codes?
d27d0eb73b9474ddfd55e722c99d955b.jpg

When I get any amount of gas it try's not to start I have to pedal it like and old carb engine. Seems to run fine otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Looks like you need to replace your vapor canister purge valve. I just had a P0446 and it's supposedly a dirty/clogged vapor canister vent valve so I ordered one. They're both fairly cheap @ around $20 for ACDelco. They both are mounted next to the vapor canister which is at the front of the gas tank, at least that's where the vapor valve is supposed to be so I'd think the purge valve is also there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GCL24