What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

techbrute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well done. Which grill do you have? I'm thinking of putting a base grill on my Denali just for this reason. Did you fabricate the mounts yourself or was it a kit?

Actually, I kind of like the base grill better than the Denali grill, but that's just me. I prefer the more plain/clean look.

Last edited:

dave111

Reaction score
Well done. Which grill do you have? I'm thinking of putting a base grill on my Denali just for this reason. Did you fabricate the mounts yourself or was it a kit?

Actually, I kind of like the base grill better than the Denali grill, but that's just me. I prefer the more plain/clean look.

I have denali grill , i had to fabricate the mounts myself. personally i think base grill will be much better for led bar as their is clear opening in it and it wont block the light

Attachments

• DSC_0489.jpg
    DSC_0489.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC_0490.jpg
    DSC_0490.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 90

techbrute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to buy the stock grille pm me I just bought the Denali grille :)

Thanks. I appreciate the offer. I'm assuming it would cost as much to ship as it would to pick one up locally. They seem to go for around $100 on CL. I guess a lot of people upgrade their grills.

I have denali grill , i had to fabricate the mounts myself. personally i think base grill will be much better for led bar as their is clear opening in it and it wont block the light

Great job on mounting those lights. I think I will look at doing something similar. Where did you put the switch? I'm thinking the little spot in front of the cup holders where the USB/12v is has space on the left side. I'm not sure if there is room underneath, though.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chrome upgrades ftw:

6BB7DC9D-507D-4507-BBAA-F037786F686B_zpshgbotddr.jpg

Next: Philips LED reverse lights, Morimoto HID low beam upgrade, and oem center caps with red gmc lettering.

LekGMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Very nice! Looks very familiar to me...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 76

dave111

Reaction score
Thanks. I appreciate the offer. I'm assuming it would cost as much to ship as it would to pick one up locally. They seem to go for around $100 on CL. I guess a lot of people upgrade their grills.

Great job on mounting those lights. I think I will look at doing something similar. Where did you put the switch? I'm thinking the little spot in front of the cup holders where the USB/12v is has space on the left side. I'm not sure if there is room underneath, though.
i have not placed in switch yet its kind of like remote,i am thinking to place it under stearring column though the place you are suggesting is also possible but will take lot of time

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Very nice! Looks very familiar to me...

your seems bigger then mine though, you aligned them well right benath the emblem great job :looks cool

Deno

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Gone Fish'in................

Attachments

• den15.jpg
    den15.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

techbrute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in better pics of that trailer. Looks like a lot of fun going on there.