What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used my Tahoe to trailer my Camaro from the Central Coast of California to Scottsdale, AZ.
Pulled nice and easy up some grades and through the desert heat on interstate 10.
I'm always impressed with this little 5.3 and how comfortably it can tow a 3900lb Camaro and 2200lb uhaul trailer.

Thrust

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that's the Auto Dim sensor for when at night, someone is behind you with their lights on the rear view mirror auto darkens.
"Back in my day we had a fancy lever on the underneath of the rear view mirror that we flipped."

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that's the Auto Dim sensor for when at night, someone is behind you with their lights on the rear view mirror auto darkens.
"Back in my day we had a fancy lever on the underneath of the rear view mirror that we flipped."
I think I have an interior movement sensor "somewhere". My dog has set the alarm off more than once, so i'd love to figure where the sensor is and how to mask or disable it.

5280YUK

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Used my Tahoe to trailer my Camaro from the Central Coast of California to Scottsdale, AZ.
Pulled nice and easy up some grades and through the desert heat on interstate 10.
I'm always impressed with this little 5.3 and how comfortably it can tow a 3900lb Camaro and 2200lb uhaul trailer.

Wish I could say the same about my Yukon pulling Chrysler 300 from Delaware to TN. Power was there but it vibrated all over the place, almost like the tires needed balancing but already had that done twice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz