What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diesel rob

Reaction score
Nice! Great minds.... Didn't think to flush mount them

Had to cut out some insulation. But overall super easy and the carpet comes up really easy.
No wires to get kicked around either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had Xpel applied to the entire front end, backs of the side mirrors and door edges. The shop I used, 503 Motoring in Portland OR, did a great job. Highly recommended.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had Xpel applied to the entire front end, backs of the side mirrors and door edges. The shop I used, 503 Motoring in Portland OR, did a great job. Highly recommended.
Good for you, I regret not to do my car now I pay the price. Believe it is wort the price. [emoji19]

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good for you, I regret not to do my car now I pay the price. Believe it is wort the price. [emoji19]

Oh, it's going to damn near pay for itself over the next few years. Oregon uses rocks on the mountain passes to create some grip when it's icy. The good news is that it actually works and prevents people from sliding off the road and down the mountain side, the bad news is that it's ****** on the front end of anything one tries to drive over the pass.

jloutz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Oh, it's going to damn near pay for itself over the next few years. Oregon uses rocks on the mountain passes to create some grip when it's icy. The good news is that it actually works and prevents people from sliding off the road and down the mountain side, the bad news is that it's ****** on the front end of anything one tries to drive over the pass.

Amazing how they install that, I didn't even realize it was a film. What does it typically cost?

ScottV503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I remember right - $1,500 for front bumper, headlights, and partial fender and hood (18" from leading edge), mirrors, door cups and edges, top of rear bumper. $2,000 for entire hood and fenders plus the other stuff.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I remember right - $1,500 for front bumper, headlights, and partial fender and hood (18" from leading edge), mirrors, door cups and edges, top of rear bumper. $2,000 for entire hood and fenders plus the other stuff.
Yes "Hooseface" said complete truck 2,800.00 but by the time he mentioned that was to late because I have some scratch and the guy told me it have to be direct from the dealer. To do good job. [emoji1] [emoji1] is OK I learn my lesson in one more year will get another and will do that film protection.

Last edited:

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It was $1999 for what they call the "full burial". That includes the whole hood, front end, front quarter panels, headlights, side mirrors, door edges and door cups. Totally worth it. The guys at 503 really know their stuff and were busy doing a full wrap on a new Aventador and Bentley when I dropped off. Give Dan a call: 503.469.9821

Terrell2014

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installed after months of waiting, my scanners and CB. I am a auxiliary police officer and have always had my stuff in my vehicles. With buying a first year model (2015-yukon), the manufacture of the mounting gear did not have the mounts ready. Havis is the leader in the police/fire space and finally sent my stuff to me Friday after being on back order since release of this model year..., More pictures to follow but these are all mounted in the center console of my yukon. My radio guru/buddy and I even installed two remote volume knobs near the stereo so I can control volume while the console storage lid is closed. It's a pretty sweet install. We ran three phantom antennas al the way to the rear and did a roof mount. As well as two GPS antennas from the scanners to the dash area as these scanners pick up various agencies as I in geographic locations via GPS. Drilling into the roof is stressful... and I cringe each time we put a drill on the metal...medium.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv

Latest posts