What brand tires for 24s are people using?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had vercelli strada 24 inch tires for almost 3 years now. Pretty reasonable on Ebay They have wore pretty good. thinking about buying the same set or try something new anyone got any tires they've tried they would like to share.

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These were on my Tahoe when I bought it...

http://lionharttires.com/tires/lionhart-lh-ten/
I've seen that brand an also wondered about it. are they pretty decent. I was gonna try the lexani but not now. There's a review on Amazon where one separated at the side wall but I dont believe every review I read until I seen a guy broke down on interstate pulled over to help. He had a burb on 26s an had 4 brand new lexani an he broke down cuz one of them separated on the side wall an they were brand new. He said pressure was correct also. I read some bad reviews about Detroit axle also. Off subject a little cuz it's about wheel hubs. I've had their hubs on for over a year with no issues

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea your bolt is all the way in. Turn that thing down lol. U can literally go do both sides right now in under 5 min. When I back the bolt out I do not jack it up. But if I adjust the bolt in any I do jack it up cuz I dont want all that stress on the bolt an it break

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea your bolt is all the way in. Turn that thing down lol. U can literally go do both sides right now in under 5 min. When I back the bolt out I do not jack it up. But if I adjust the bolt in any I do jack it up cuz I dont want all that stress on the bolt an it break
This was meant for a different thread lol sorry

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes the delinte. that is the one other brand I have tried from what I have now but didnt get to really see how they performed. when I bought my 24s those are the tires it had on it but they was more than half through their life so I didnt get to really see how they are. I was about to purchase them an try though or just get the same ones I got. The delinte are rated 114 an all others are 112

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen that brand an also wondered about it. are they pretty decent. I was gonna try the lexani but not now. There's a review on Amazon where one separated at the side wall but I dont believe every review I read until I seen a guy broke down on interstate pulled over to help. He had a burb on 26s an had 4 brand new lexani an he broke down cuz one of them separated on the side wall an they were brand new. He said pressure was correct also. I read some bad reviews about Detroit axle also. Off subject a little cuz it's about wheel hubs. I've had their hubs on for over a year with no issues
I had no problems with the Lionhart's - they rolled smooth, handled well, were very stable at 80mph.

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also thought about trying the Achilles My buddy has a built Camaro with them on it. Not 24s but he hauls some ass in it an they holding up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos