What’s your Hoes name?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Haven’t seen this anywhere. Figured it’d be fun to know what you guys are naming these hoes

lol I named my yukon and said it in a fb group for the tahoe yukon , I was told only 15 yo girls name their cars , I said, well you know ww2 jet fighter pilots names their planes so I am good about being called a 15 yo girl lol.. anyhow I named Her Bella Rumba , my last car was named Southern Sophia .. I had a 2012 gmc sierra I named The Cracken and my first car when I was 18 in 1991, a 1991 black cavalier z24, I named it Unholy Hanna

lol I am glad to see I am not the only one who names their cars and trucks.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
lol I named my yukon and said it in a fb group for the tahoe yukon , I was told only 15 yo girls name their cars , I said, well you know ww2 jet fighter pilots names their planes so I am good about being called a 15 yo girl lol.. anyhow I named Her Bella Rumba , my last car was named Southern Sophia .. I had a 2012 gmc sierra I named The Cracken and my first car when I was 18 in 1991, a 1991 black cavalier z24, I named it Unholy Hanna

Who cares what anyone else thinks or says! Fu$# them, do what you want :D.
Great point about the WW2 pilots:waytogo:!

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had a friend back in hs named two of his cars that i know of, one was steven, the other cold ethyl, both after alice cooper songs lol

Reaction score
Think I'm gonna call mine "*****", or "Dirty Hoe". With all the heartache it's given me! Def female lol.

how about the Blue Hoe
Who cares what anyone else thinks or says! Fu$# them, do what you want :D.
Great point about the WW2 pilots:waytogo:!

yea he then told me, well you're not a ww2 pilot, lol at that point, that is when I said, I am good with it dude! l just brought some decals for my car windows, just small letting about 1 inch that says its name.

OP
OP
GJones

GJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Most of those people I feel like a just the jealous types lol

Reaction score
I don't even have facebook! No thx.
yea your not missing anything, only thing good about it is the markerplace to look for used car parts and keeping in touch with family. eveything else on fb is BS talking or look at my dinner LOL which I done too LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645