Wet carpet rr footwell- stopped up rear A/C drain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OneofFew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have not made it a routing to check and unclog the rear a/c condensate drain, now is a good time. It is located at the rr corner of the vehicle about the exhaust tip. Look for the a/c hoses entering the cabin, look just infront of them for a black nipple and manipulate it. you can use various tools to gently go into it and root around.

Teamiez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have not made it a routing to check and unclog the rear a/c condensate drain, now is a good time. It is located at the rr corner of the vehicle about the exhaust tip. Look for the a/c hoses entering the cabin, look just infront of them for a black nipple and manipulate it. you can use various tools to gently go into it and root around.
Mine never drips nor does my carpet get wet which is weird...however when running and in that drain area by the lines & exhaust is it normal to feel air while running?

Teamiez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most condensate drains will vent air out.
Figured it was normal, if it was a refrigerant leak or something along those lines I think my ac would have stopped working a long time ago!

Jjuarez2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What years is that on my 2021 Yukon gets wet in 3rd and 2nd row