Western washington

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha yup that was the Yukon! Just asked her and she confirmed...

I would love a summer meet up as well.

Jake747

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey fellas, New to the forum here and looking to purchase a TY in the near future for the wife. I'm up in the Bothell/Lynnhood area and I know it's late notice, but we're having a TBSS meet this weekend Saturday the 27th at Coulon Park in Renton and you're all welcome. We typically have a dozen or so TBSS' and just hang out for a while then go grab a beer or two and some food. Families are more than welcome and I'll be on here a lot more in the future.

Here's a link to our thread over there and again, hope to see some local bowtie guys around. Holler if you see me around.

http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92642

Jake
jumy9y3u.jpg

Jake747

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks and nice ride Marcus! What all have you done to it?

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not alot yet just got it so saving up for next summer for either headers and a cam and a maggy also if I have enough.

We should meet up this weekend!

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Jake. I'm near Mill Creek area. I'll have to keep a look out for the TBSS. Sharp looking ride. How was the meet? An more importantly how soon are you looking to get into a T/Y?

domestic62000

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
new to the area

hey guys whats up, new to the area, I'm up in Bremerton. i just picked u p a Tahoe Limited, bone stock so I'm looking for some good mods, or even good ideas from the vets
1000212620_2.jpg

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jake, I think I may have seen your SS at the Jared parking lot in Lynnwood this weekend?

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Welcome Aaron. Introduce yourself in the new members section. There is a wealth of knowledge on this site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts