Western washington

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome!

So where are we thinking my idea or some where else?

haehlSt0rm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
15th works for me. I can go anywhere. Ill try to brainstorm some places in Seattle. Parks, beaches, or somewhere there would be an abundance of parking. It seems like it would be the most "central" area considering we have members all over the place.

Regency, I usually head to crescent bar for memorial day but this year I am not going to be there. I usually go at least 1-2 more times throughout the summer. Maybe Ill run into you there some time! lol

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, wife just informed me we are camping that weekend and the weekend of the 29th. Bummed I can't make it, but have fun guys!

OP
OP
2011Tahoe

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be in Puyallup area tomorrow, getting headrest monitors installed at car toys. Anyone in the area want to meet up and bs about tahoes. Appt is at 10:00 and will prob take 2 hrs. Reply or pm me. I'll be free from 10-2:00 should have rig from 12-2:00. Then other plans are happening.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Feel free to come to Kirkland if you want too meet up

OP
OP
2011Tahoe

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would but that is not anywhere close to where I'm going this weekend.