Went Katzkin, thanks Absolut Motorcars!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdix

Reaction score
No more lint issues for my 09 Tahoe interior, I decided to go with Katzkin. Nothing fancy, just simple single tone dark graphite. Jeremy and Brian at Absolut Motorcars hooked it up. They did a great job with a fast turnaround and a very fair price. Thanks guys!

Here are some pics.

Joe

Attachments

• DSC04010.jpg
    DSC04010.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 291
  • DSC04011.jpg
    DSC04011.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 239

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Just a quick side note- All the katzkin kits come in a box, therefore when you first install you will see some "lines, bends, folding marks." The leather will stretch and constrict as time goes buy for a really tight fit with no wrinkles.

With leather you should always condition it once in a while and leave windows up in a hot day, the leather will then soak up all the goodness!!!

IncisionInd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey those ended up looking great.

I am glad that the guys at absolut got you all hooked up. I gotta get on these Jeremy.

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are doing a black leather with black suede interior on monday. Will take pictures if anyone is interested.

Also- Is anyone intersted in suede headliners?

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks real nice! Im thinking I will have to consider doing the front two or at least the drivers side in the near future. Maybe go a different color than tan to spice it up

viximaging

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nice... I did a set once and used some heat and got most of the creases out looked factory. These look real good though!