Well I figured I better post up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some Winter mode pics as well,still gotta take off my tails and put the stockers on. I got these 20's for a really good deal w/o tires,I've been hearing really good things bout the Nitto Terra Grapplers so I went with a set got a decent deal on them. I also crank the keys up another inch and aired the rear up a inch as well. As far as the rims go still getting use to the change in look, but I'll ride them till spring and then I may have them Powder Coated a different color. Anyways tell what you think guys of the new look for Winter LOL!

100_2679.jpg

100_2676.jpg

OP
OP
DarkTahoe00

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ghost, still getting use to it! I will for while till winter is over,but it'll go back down in spring winter up here can be real harsh!

Tribalbreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good i gotta get pics as soon as i get my blacked out stockers on with discoverer ST's on there... im liking the look man

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Still looks good..You're going to hate those black rims with the road salt, sand, dirt, and everything else. Good ol' Indiana.....

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Definitely still looks great! I definitely dig the summer shoes more though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefable