Well guys I maybe jumping ship

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats not really jumping ship. I've never really understood how they justified the price increase on escalades when there is almost nothing special about them. I'm jumping ship for sure, already have a deposit on a 2011 Grand Cherokee, just holding off my build till the color I want and quadra-lift becomes available.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Yeah thats not really jumping ship. I've never really understood how they justified the price increase on escalades when there is almost nothing special about them. I'm jumping ship for sure, already have a deposit on a 2011 Grand Cherokee, just holding off my build till the color I want and quadra-lift becomes available.

now thats jumping ship:Plugged:

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now thats jumping ship:Plugged:

Yeah well my Denali is an '01 and has nearly 80k on it now, so its time for a new truck, and as much as I like GM fullsize, its been a few now since its been seriously updated. I mean the GMT900 trucks are quickly becoming dated, and it doesn't sound like GM is planning anything new anytime soon...if at all.

Guess I'm not much for brand loyalty.

Last edited:

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
cars are like hookers, once they are on their last leg or you grow tired of them, then its on to the next

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cars are like hookers, once they are on their last leg or you grow tired of them, then its on to the next

Exactly and I'm not much for sentimental shit. I've had this denali much longer than I've kept anything else...mostly because I don't drive it much. But I've really beaten the hell out of it.

OP
OP
yukonjacks

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
ya I'm workin them pretty hard considering my 2000 has 112k and the Caddy is higher, my best argument is my vehicles paid off and is running perfect, his is sitting on the lot waiting for a pay day.
its all in the numbers now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patton3275