Weathertech for 2016 Denali XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Got-Boost?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I called Weathertech support to ask if the 2015 mats would fit a 2016, and they said they wouldnt recommend it.
I don't even know why i called, because SURELY GM didn't change any specs. Did they?

I really like the one piece design of this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WeatherTech...ack-/291250986739?hash=item43cfe95ef3&vxp=mtr

Any thoughts?

It would depend what options you have. The power folding seats would require one type and the manual (base model) would require another. If you know which is which when you order it should fit without any issues.

OP
OP
R

rad-man

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It would depend what options you have. The power folding seats would require one type and the manual (base model) would require another. If you know which is which when you order it should fit without any issues.

Right. But the likelyhood of GM changing dimensions or molds for the driveshaft hump.. that's what i'm worried about.

customlll

Reaction score
I think they might have changed something, I upgraded from a 2015 Tahoe LTZ to a 2016 Escalade and took my Husky second row 1 pcs. mat and it doesn't fit well at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76

Latest posts