Weak AC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MAYukoner

Reaction score
Hit the one year mark today without a single issue.

Until I got in. Around 80 today and the ac and ventilated seats did not feel like they did last fall. Seats I can hear humming but it feels as if nothing is happening. The ac itself works. But nowhere near as cool as it was. Will take it in next week. Hoping simple. Any one with same experience?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hit the one year mark today without a single issue.

Until I got in. Around 80 today and the ac and ventilated seats did not feel like they did last fall. Seats I can hear humming but it feels as if nothing is happening. The ac itself works. But nowhere near as cool as it was. Will take it in next week. Hoping simple. Any one with same experience?
all it does is blow air, it's not really "cooled" so the air blowing thru the seat is the same as the air in the vehicle, heat is different it actually has a mini air heater.

OP
OP
M

MAYukoner

Reaction score
all it does is blow air, it's not really "cooled" so the air blowing thru the seat is the same as the air in the vehicle, heat is different it actually has a mini air heater.
Thanks.

Guess that makes sense. My ac still sucks sadly

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a similar symptom recently. It turned out my cabin air filter was very dirty.
Ironically, I just ordered one last week as it’s been a year. Haven’t even looked at it yet, but I’m sure it needs to be changed. This should always be at least annually on the to do list…14 bucks and 1 day on Amazon…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep