W.D. 40 saved me $94.57

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crows feet

Reaction score
I know??? Got in truck yesterday windows rooled up all day 92 degrees with georgia humitey,knocks you down when you open door,frigin d side window switch wont work... ride home sweat all way home like 2 pigs ******,go iin price one on napa sight. 94 bucks and some change,grab old trusty can of wd40 and give all alittle mist around edges.been on since bought in 97.so know gona be stiff and few years of spilled coffee and yukon guy stuff.just make easy to get all that plactic off with out breaking...got in next morning and it worked better than before. have used it for lots of crasy stuff.so try the simple fix sometimes......hope it helps someone...

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Wow. My head hurts after reading that.
Glad whatever happened with your windows seems to be fixed.

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm 51 and under stood what he said. His drivers side window switch went TU sprayed a little WD40 gold on it and now is all good, and the planet will live on another day in light of the new threat from praxis 78234B that will be passing by the earth at a distance of 137,000 miles and most people will be able to see it with the naked eye because it will appear to be the size of Texas and will be passing between the earth and the moon on the next upcoming Harvest moon and will be traveling from the N. NW. to the S. SE sky at about the same time as the space station will be crossing the night sky in the totally different direction ( about 3am CMT) there is a slim chance that the 2 may collide only if the space station veers out of control at the precise second that would be needed for impact. On a side note, the WD40 worked like a charm and would recommend it's use for almost any application were a good penetrating oil is needed to loosen up them annoying tight place that might or might not need an exorcism to keep that spinning head moving freely.

Last edited:

Brock

Reaction score
Get some vent shades! Then you can crack yr windows-greatly reduces heat!!
The in-channel ones are the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879