VLEDS did not fit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigfoot16

Reaction score
The LED bulbs from VLED showed up today but didn't fit. Has anyone bought LED fog lamp bulbs for their 2016 vehicle? If so.. where did you find them?

Thanks

OP
OP
Bigfoot16

Bigfoot16

Reaction score
Really? Not sure how I was supposed to "check"....I asked VLED if these fit my vehicle.. they said yes.. so I ordered them.....how would you have done it?

OP
OP
Bigfoot16

Bigfoot16

Reaction score
I'm Not trying to sound like a smarta** by the way.. .. I just had no way of knowing until I tried them..

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do they not fit?

I know the 2015 bulbs are a PITA to get to lock into place.

Are the bulbs completely different?

OP
OP
Bigfoot16

Bigfoot16

Reaction score
The electrical connection fits but the bulb housing will not lock into place. The factory one locks in and out with a quarter turn. The new one never engages.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The electrical connection fits but the bulb housing will not lock into place. The factory one locks in and out with a quarter turn. The new one never engages.

It's sounds like the right ones. They are just a PITA to get to lock in. Mine were a pain but eventually got them to snap in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz