VIAIR 20005 & Grover Stutter Horn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
The new Center Console Thats not done Only have the CB and the ScanGauge II in then I made a spot for the toggle switch for the horn. Next comes the Carson SA-500 and Multiswitch for lights ETC.
img00045200911231902.jpg

Just a quick shot of the new gauges and my dashboard next goes in the Double Din I have the setup but I'm saving up for Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD headunit.
img00046200911231902.jpg

Last edited:

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice center console, Did you have it custom made or do they already make the console pre-fit for your model year?

Wouldn't mind find something like this for my 2001...

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man those gauges blew me away when I first saw them! I like how the color matches your truck! Very stylish. And with the double-din package, that's going to look nice! I'm jealous....

That center console is nice too, when I saw the first pic on your table, I didn't think it was going to look good, but the night shot with the cb and trip computer lit up, damn it looks good.

What model is your CB? I like that it's digital. The only digital CB that I could think of was a Ranger 2950? Does that console block the cig lighters when mounted?

pics! pics! pics!

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
img00053200911241155.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Ok couple questions to answer here : Alright the CB is a Cobra DX 19 I think man. And the Center Console when mounted can be moved it comes with a slide on the bottom which I don't have in there yet. I have pictures I'll upload them so you understand what I mean. So it has a large range of movement its very utilitarian I love it. The Center Console is made by Jotto. It is a 15" center console its universal you buy the mount and it just happens to fit my truck is all.

And thanks for all the compliments guys! Its not done yet I've still got a lot planned for the interior then comes the exterior.

GMOWESME$

Reaction score
Utilitarian...

Nice Job, so you have quite the command post there. I plan on installing some cool gizmo's too.. just audio and video for now but I plan on a reverse camera and I have a cb I am going to install. The air compressor ... bravo... I am interested in any other mobile toys you can put in these trucks. Wish I had a 4 door sometimes, should start a thread for utilitarian suv upgrades.. you'd probably take honors for your achievements.. ever thought about video recording similar to cop car units.. install a small computer with a dvr in the truck , have a dash mount camera and your screen and you can record people scurrying to get out of your way as you blast through traffic to get home in time for cops.>

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
=]. Expect everything you just said in my truck by the end of january. The truck is getting a white paint job with dark grey fenders. I'm gonna turn it into my utilitarian tactical vehicle. Since I have other vehicles at this time.

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
Nice. So forgive my perhaps ignorant question- why would you want a siren, and lights, over a good bumper and a carrier? Or a winch? If you're going utilitarian, it seems to me that the CB, etc. are required, but the siren, et al funds could have been placed on something more. We should start an EOTWAWKI thread for those of us hardcores. :)

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Agreed. Let us start a EOTWAWKI thread. I mean ever since I was alil kid I wanted uh blazer cause it just reminded me of a truck you'd run zombies over and something people would drive around in after an apocolypse. I'm very interested on that topic. I love it... I'm not a creep ha.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice progress! straight up Tactihoe! An EOTWAWKI thread would be sweet. See everyones plans and compare bug out bags if you have one. If ones not started be tomorrow sometime I will start one up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harpo123