Vehicle Shipping Companies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MelloYello95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have any of you ever used a shipping company? Any advice or recommendations? I live in NM and purchasing a 2021 Yukon out of Wisconsin.

Thanks

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have any of you ever used a shipping company? Any advice or recommendations? I live in NM and purchasing a 2021 Yukon out of Wisconsin.

Thanks

I used to work for one but the owner has retired. RoadRunner is who I recently checked out but decided to fly out and make the drive back ourselves instead. Lots of fond memories being created right now from Idaho To Florida!

OP
OP
MelloYello95

MelloYello95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im in pa and our part guy at work does alot with classic cars. he uses yellowfin logistics i believe. geuss they claim they shit from anywhere to anywhere.
Thank you! Appreciate the help :)

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Be sure to have your party in Wisconsin take LOTS of pics as it's being loaded, and take your own before signing the receiving paperwork so any transport damage can be documented.

OP
OP
MelloYello95

MelloYello95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be sure to have your party in Wisconsin take LOTS of pics as it's being loaded, and take your own before signing the receiving paperwork so any transport damage can be documented.

Yes! Great advice, dealership said they would take several photos not only to protect them, but also for us as well. Can never be too careful, especially on 70k vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094