Using 2015 style key fob with 2007 yukon.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got mine a few days ago. Both programmed easy and the remote start works on the 08 Silverado. Very nice remotes, highly recommended.

09Tahoe4Now

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a new style fob. We shall see how it goes when it gets here lol

If yours works as well as the other purchasers in the thread, I’m definitely ordering a pair for the Tahoe lol. I’m still sitting on the fence waiting and watching

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been through a couple remotes already with my truck since I’ve bought it. So I’ve gone through the programming process. It’s fairly simple the GMT800 trucks. So I’m sure programming the new style fob will be just as easy as it’s just my remote in a new style shell. But I’ll report back on it when it gets here!

Willzyx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Received today and it took about 30 seconds to program. Followed the instructions on their site and it worked. Comes with a battery so its EASY!!!

DHtWz5H.jpg

Got a set too. While it looks like a quality product, I wish it was a little heavier as it's really light. Also didn't like that the rear has the Boost Auto Parts logo on the back. Trying to figure out how to remove it.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a set too. While it looks like a quality product, I wish it was a little heavier as it's really light. Also didn't like that the rear has the Boost Auto Parts logo on the back. Trying to figure out how to remove it.
I will probably cover it with a denali logo! Lol

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You want something heavier in your pocket?

Willzyx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You want something heavier in your pocket?

lol, I wouldn't mind if these fobs had a little bit more weight to them, so they feel a bit more premium. Found an aluminum case for $20, might try that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why not, you're already putting something bigger in your pocket... Lol

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01