Using 2015 style key fob with 2007 yukon.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Received today and it took about 30 seconds to program. Followed the instructions on their site and it worked. Comes with a battery so its EASY!!!

DHtWz5H.jpg
Ok I’m in. I saw they sell them for the NBS too so I ordered one for The Beast. If I like it Ill get one for the Silvy.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I’m in. I saw they sell them for the NBS too so I ordered one for The Beast. If I like it Ill get one for the Silvy.
I came across these a few weeks back, it is on my list of things to get for the Caddy. The OEM '05 FObs really leave a lot to be desired. I look forward to seeing how it works for you @Rocket Man

09Tahoe4Now

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received today and it took about 30 seconds to program. Followed the instructions on their site and it worked. Comes with a battery so its EASY!!!

DHtWz5H.jpg

May I ask if you have the factory remote auto start? If so, did the remote work with the auto start after programming in the DIC? Thanks.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After having it today, I'd say go ahead and get it for the NNBS. I like it

DEFINITELY worth not eating lunch this week...

Ok I ordered the one for the Silverado too.

I came across these a few weeks back, it is on my list of things to get for the Caddy. The OEM '05 FObs really leave a lot to be desired. I look forward to seeing how it works for you @Rocket Man

I will report back sir.

May I ask if you have the factory remote auto start? If so, did the remote work with the auto start after programming in the DIC? Thanks.

They have options for the ones with remote start for the pickups I assume and the ones for the SUV’s with remote start and lift gate and back glass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout