Used DIC up for grabs lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
1BADI5

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll take it! I don't know much about how this works, but send me a message and I can venmo or paypal you the money and my address.

Please shoot me a PM to hash out the details

Thanks, -J

OP
OP
1BADI5

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright Gents,

I'm back to work this week, so I'm trying to respond to everyone in a timely manner.

If I knew my DIC's were going to be this popular I would have grabbed some more last week.......... working on a DIC'pire instead of empire LOL

For the Brushed DIC...........I'd prefer to sell the whole assembly 1) less parts hanging around in my garage 2) super easy install for you

So $115 shipped.......I will have to get crafty with the packaging to ensure it arrives safe and sound. BUT........when I ship items i pay for insurance to cover the full amount of your purchase price.....so you're covered in the event something happens during shipping. I know we all work hard for our money!

OP
OP
1BADI5

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
At this point I have replied to all post or *** in regards to the DIC's available at this point.

Good luck on your quest and road to grabbing a DIC

OP
OP
1BADI5

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brushed DIC had been Sold(payment received)

I guess I need to go find some more DICs now

OP
OP
1BADI5

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you pay good money for one of my DICs.......I go the extra mile to ensure you get what you pay for.

I shipped alot of weird shit for DoD........I got you.

Taped to prevent scratches, aluminum stock to keep everything solid and straight and Tesa tape for non-stick and strength.

I'm a working class like y'all. So when I spend my hard earned taxed to **** dollars.....I want good shit. If shit gets messed up.......no worries, I have insured it for your full payment.

IMG_20200811_164442.jpg IMG_20200811_164451.jpg IMG_20200811_164504.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
When you pay good money for one of my DICs.......I go the extra mile to ensure you get what you pay for.

I shipped alot of weird shit for DoD........I got you.

Taped to prevent scratches, aluminum stock to keep everything solid and straight and Tesa tape for non-stick and strength.

I'm a working class like y'all. So when I spend my hard earned taxed to **** dollars.....I want good shit. If shit gets messed up.......no worries, I have insured it for your full payment.

View attachment 254625 View attachment 254626 View attachment 254627
Gotta protect your DIC from damage DOEN-CHA-KNOW.