USB music files organization

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tomgilk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's brutal. I'm a heavy metal guy so putting my own music in the car is the only way for me. Now granted I generally just have my 2 hard drives on shuffle so it isn't the number one issue for me but I still think it's completely ridiculous.

I think I wouldn't be so bothered by it if it literally wasn't like the only feature you can't use while driving.

Lately if I want to play an album while driving I've just been using the Spotify integration. It's goofy because I usually have already have what I want on the hard drive but of course you can actually use the Spotify app while driving.

Michael Lewis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Agreed on lack of browsing USB drive for music while moving. Terrible. I got so used to that with my 17 Yukon.
I didn’t realize that it would work if they were somebody in the passenger seat though. Does it just work from the main screen or does it also work from the drivers console as well?