Upgrading to 07 esky front brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My question is will I be able to swap onto my 02 Yukon xl Denali front calipers and rotors from an 07 esv and will I be able to do the rears also. I would be able to get all the parts from the esv so all oem gm parts since it's totaled. I looked around and read that the 07+ tahoe setup was a direct bolt on but just making sure this is a direct bolt on as well. Thanks in advance for the replies.

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rear should fit right on simple swap FYI the rear rotor on the nnbs is the same size as the rear nbs

OP
OP
Pachanga02

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will the sway bars fit and are they any different? The front bar looks to be thicker then my stock bar is there an advantag in swapping sway bars?

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not to sure about the sway bar since its a esv but if it looks the same only thicker and the mounting location and bolts/screws are the same I wouldn't see why not.
Thicker = less sway more control

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?k10ywk

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pachanga02

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks I'll look into that. Finished the brakes and they feel great. Best mod I've done yet

OP
OP
Pachanga02

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best thing with this upgrade was that I got brand new rotors and pads for free. Definitely something to upgrade.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is it worth it for 24's or do you think it would be better going with a bbk?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DGeneration420