Upgraded L92 injectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monz11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 246593 View attachment 246591 View attachment 246592 View attachment 246594 View attachment 246595

I'm running basically a full aftermarket fuel system except for the tank.

Deatschwerks 90lb injectors at 58psi base, so well over the 1000cc/min at 43.5psi the chart shows. Deatschwerks prototype drop in 415lph pump in a canister modified for AN feed and return. Rails Y together then feed the regulator and return back to the tank.

I've ran as low as 40% ethanol up to 92% ethanol and it's working flawlessly. As long as you run a return line and external regulator(bypassing or removing the factory intank one) you will be find with a large pump.

As far as injectors if you plan on running ethanol you will need a big injector. If you're sticking with non ethanol 91 or 93 then the 54lb 12609749 injectors from the L9H/L94 engine would suffice.

Mark, so you went with the Deatschwerks DW-400 as opposed to a Walbro 450? If so, why and what type/brand external fuel lines did you use? did you add and external fuel pressure regulator, as well? brand/model pls?

Chert_Detective

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mark, so you went with the Deatschwerks DW-400 as opposed to a Walbro 450? If so, why and what type/brand external fuel lines did you use? did you add and external fuel pressure regulator, as well? brand/model pls?

DW is local to me. They have drop in oem canisters fit with DW400s for the truck tanks and asked if I wanted to test a prototype canister fit for the SUV tanks. I have a Walbro 450 sitting in the garage that was going to go in before we got in touch with eachother if that helps lol. Running the stock feed line for now, flows plenty and you don't need to mess with the pressure sensor that's by the transmission crossmember. Feed goes to an oem GM flex fuel sensor that we wired up, then Y's and goes to the back of both rails. I have 90*s off the front of each rail that go to a Y and 90* under the manifold, which then comes up between the intake runners to the regulator. Return line from the regulator goes back down the firewall and parallels the feed line back to the tank.

All Deatschwerks stuff.
DW400 pump
DWR1000 regulator
16U-00-0090-8 (Shorter LS3, will not work on stock truck rails) 90lb injectors
8AN Stainless PTFE from FF sensor to rails to regulator
6AN Stainless PTFE from regulator to tank.

I'll see if I have anymore pictures but the ones in the post you quoted show pretty much everything.