Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TahoeYukon Forum members, thank you so much for your continued support!

We look forward to serving all your tuning and performance parts needs in 2020!

If you have any questions, please let us know. We are always available here on the forum, or you can call 877-809-4070, or email us [email protected].

Last edited:

Brian Wilson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought an auto cal and tunes for 600$ in 2017. I would like to upgrade to the v2 so i can modify a few things myself. What is my cheapest option for this? I dont want to pay 900$ now and have a 600$ paperweight left over. Can the autocal license be transfered to a v2 and if so, can the tune be transfered as well? Can the autocal be sold?

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought an auto cal and tunes for 600$ in 2017. I would like to upgrade to the v2 so i can modify a few things myself. What is my cheapest option for this? I dont want to pay 900$ now and have a 600$ paperweight left over. Can the autocal license be transfered to a v2 and if so, can the tune be transfered as well? Can the autocal be sold?
Unfortunately we do not have an option to upgrade to the V2. You can absolutely sell the AutoCal, and that person would have to buy the tune and license. The file types are the same for the AutoCal and V2, you would not be able to transfer the license though. If you buy the V2 from us, it will come with two license, and a custom tune that we will provide for a vehicle.

Last edited:

Jfwill4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
TahoeYukon Forum members, thank you so much for your continued support!

We look forward to serving all your tuning and performance parts needs in 2020!

If you have any questions, please let us know. We are always available here on the forum, or you can call 877-809-4070, or email us [email protected].

Hello All,

Planning on purchasing this unit for my ride. I already have the tune done by you all, just wanting to know when this unit will be going on sale?

Thank you, John

SlimJim

Reaction score
i would like to update my tune for my vehicle since ive added some long tube headers and a ported tb and manifold. My initial tune was a scan cable tune, is it still free for re-tunes? also i would like to go with a 89 octane tune instead of a 91 octane tune which i have now. Will it cost m anything to retune? @BlackBearPerf

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i would like to update my tune for my vehicle since ive added some long tube headers and a ported tb and manifold. My initial tune was a scan cable tune, is it still free for re-tunes? also i would like to go with a 89 octane tune instead of a 91 octane tune which i have now. Will it cost m anything to retune? @BlackBearPerf
We would be happy to help. We update our tunes for free as long as you own the vehicle. You would just need to send in a quick email, [email protected], and let us know what has changed.

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Planning on purchasing this unit for my ride. I already have the tune done by you all, just wanting to know when this unit will be going on sale?

Thank you, John
If you are interested in purchasing the AutoCal, the only time it is ever on sale, is for one day only, on Black Friday. Just to make sure though, if we have already tuned this vehicle, you can always upgrade to the AutoCal, and pay the upgrade price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972