Black Bear EFILive Autocal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
That is the older model AutoCal but it is still supported and able to be used for tuning. We have since updated our website so please use the below link to access our instructions on the AutoCal process if there is interest:

I tried searching the site, but couldn’t come up with anything. What’s the cost of a license/tune by itself, assuming one purchased the hardware pre-owned?

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried searching the site, but couldn’t come up with anything. What’s the cost of a license/tune by itself, assuming one purchased the hardware pre-owned?
If you already have an AutoCal purchased from us originally, the tune and license, plus free tune updates for a year if you add anything would be $400. You are able to purchase the tune and license from our AutoCal instructions/management page on our website. Give us a call 877-809-4070 and we can go over it as well.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you already have an AutoCal purchased from us originally, the tune and license, plus free tune updates for a year if you add anything would be $400. You are able to purchase the tune and license from our AutoCal instructions/management page on our website. Give us a call 877-809-4070 and we can go over it as well.
@BlackBearPerf If I purchased a used Autocal, what else would I need to purchase in order to use said Autocal to update my tune? My truck was tuned back in 2010 by Justin when he was doing "In-Person" tunes. It was done at a tune meet in New Orleans. Back then he offered free update for life, but I understand now it's only free updates for a year. I'm one of the few people who had their truck tuned way back in the day, and STILL owns the same truck.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is awesome that you still own the same truck! Hopefully, you are still enjoying the tune! You would need to purchase a VIN license in order to flash an updated tune to your vehicle and we can help with that. If the AutoCal was originally purchased from us, the AutoCal would already be linked to our hardware. If it was purchased elsewhere, it would need to be unlinked and then we can remotely link the AutoCal to our hardware. Feel free to use the below link to shoot us an email to go over the updates you are interested in making or you can always give us a call as well.

k_arnold72

Reaction score
Can this be used to open up the options for running e85?

That is awesome that you still own the same truck! Hopefully, you are still enjoying the tune! You would need to purchase a VIN license in order to flash an updated tune to your vehicle and we can help with that. If the AutoCal was originally purchased from us, the AutoCal would already be linked to our hardware. If it was purchased elsewhere, it would need to be unlinked and then we can remotely link the AutoCal to our hardware. Feel free to use the below link to shoot us an email to go over the updates you are interested in making or you can always give us a call as well.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can this be used to open up the options for running e85?
If you have a flex fuel, our tuner will alter the flex fuel tables within the tune to optimize the use of E85. We don't have an E85 specific tune, but you can run it on our 89/87 or 91+ octane tunes. If you do not have a flex fuel, you can install the sensor and we can then adjust for that in the tune.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
If you have a flex fuel, our tuner will alter the flex fuel tables within the tune to optimize the use of E85. We don't have an E85 specific tune, but you can run it on our 89/87 or 91+ octane tunes. If you do not have a flex fuel, you can install the sensor and we can then adjust for that in the tune.
Couldn't have said it better myself lol. Thank you @BlackBearPerf .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberv96