Trying to hide a subwoofer in a two door.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
So, im getting sick of my big huge sub box in my truck. Its only in the way when i go to home depot and do big runs to supply houses and stuff. So i want to figure out a place to put a smaller one up in front. I was thinking of doing something in the center console or under the center console? Like building a box to fit the brackets on the floor of my truck, then screwing my console down on top of it. Any ideas?

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
mtx makes a center consol with i think a 12 in it already amped or i think one that fits inside the spare area.

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
do yo uahve a bench rear seat or captains chairs? if captains chairs make a sub box that incorporates the front console and goes back between the captain chairs...that way you have ample volume for most any subs and can run likely 3 0r 4 10"s.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wait who has a link to this sub box that fits in the spare tire hole in a 2-door? i want to see this.

i've been debating the same thing in mine, but i just can't give up my 12's... damn box is always in the way for all the stuff i keep buying for the house.

OP
OP
"350Vortec"

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
wait who has a link to this sub box that fits in the spare tire hole in a 2-door? i want to see this.

i've been debating the same thing in mine, but i just can't give up my 12's... damn box is always in the way for all the stuff i keep buying for the house.

That sounds interesting, i would also like to see this.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was just wanting to see it since theres not a spare tire hole per say on a 2 door. you pull the metal frame it bolts to out and it looks the same as the other side.

anyone ever crammed some 10's under the back seat of a 2-door? if there was a way to get 4 of them under there i may have to try that down the road when the cash flow is not dried up with other problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts