Trip in the woods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Much as I hate Oregon politics, I love the scenery and the places like this to go when I just want to get away. This looks like an easy trail compared to some out here where we go cut Christmas trees. But when you want to just sit back and see the best Mother Nature has to offer, these shots are fantastic. Thanks.

OP
OP
1badc4

1badc4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Much as I hate Oregon politics, I love the scenery and the places like this to go when I just want to get away. This looks like an easy trail compared to some out here where we go cut Christmas trees. But when you want to just sit back and see the best Mother Nature has to offer, these shots are fantastic. Thanks.
Wharton State forest , pine barrens NJ. Theres plenty of serious off-road but this was just a trip with my Writer daughter get inspiration. Great day.

OP
OP
1badc4

1badc4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_20191117_130348.jpg IMG_20191117_130026.jpg IMG_20191117_130533.jpg IMG_20191117_130952.jpg IMG_20191117_130323.jpg

OP
OP
1badc4

1badc4

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd love to take my kids out to cut a tree but closest place (legally) from me is 2 1/2hrs each way, sucks after you consider fuel and food +the permit fee it's like well may as well just go buy one.

Matt_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of good days for me there.... and plenty of bad ones too (when holes are deeper than expected lol)

Mudshot.jpg

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I'd love to take my kids out to cut a tree but closest place (legally) from me is 2 1/2hrs each way, sucks after you consider fuel and food +the permit fee it's like well may as well just go buy one.

Depending on the age of the kids and cell reception, the kids have more fun picking out the tree to cut down. Usually we got a group of rigs together and went out and came back with many trees. We went to the same place each year and always stopped for a meal, at the same restaurant, on the way back. It was an adventure for the kids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper