Trailer Brake Gain Display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots of trailer questions today lol. For those with Max Trailering package, my Yukon used to display a red bar in the center of the digital display that showed my trailer brake pressure as the brakes were applied when trailering. Today I had my trailer hooked up and the brake bar is no longer there. Do others have the same red bar? If so, is it still there when you tow? Trailer brakes work fine and I can thumb through the info screen to get the gain and brake pressure display as the main screen but used to like seeing it at the bottom of the display so I could keep other info on the middle of the gauge cluster.

Could of been a fluke, but wondering if others have seen this happen as well.

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots of trailer questions today lol. For those with Max Trailering package, my Yukon used to display a red bar in the center of the digital display that showed my trailer brake pressure as the brakes were applied when trailering. Today I had my trailer hooked up and the brake bar is no longer there. Do others have the same red bar? If so, is it still there when you tow? Trailer brakes work fine and I can thumb through the info screen to get the gain and brake pressure display as the main screen but used to like seeing it at the bottom of the display so I could keep other info on the middle of the gauge cluster.

Could of been a fluke, but wondering if others have seen this happen as well.
Manual has your answer. It's on the DIC menu page for thr trailer brake control