Trading in my beautiful 2021 Denali for Mercedes Benz GLE 450

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ruise

Reaction score
I have a herniated disc in my lower back and getting up in and out of my Denali puts undue strain on my lower back. As a result, I have ordered a 2023 Mercedes Benz GLE 450 4-Matic. My new vehicle was built on January 5 so I'm just awaiting delivery from Alabama to Louisiana.

My dealer is offering my $73,000 for my Denali. What kind of trade-in numbers are you guys seeing?

GoNoGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some back and leg problems that pretty-much stop me from driving the wifey's GLE450 for more than a few minutes.

This past November I test drove a 2021 GLS450 and didn't care for its somewhat confining driver's cockpit nor its sporty seats, although the GLS adaptive suspension made for smooth ride over minor bumps.

That's ^^^ what has gotten me down into the Tahoe-Suburban rabbit hole, LOL !!

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

ruise

Reaction score
I have some back and leg problems that pretty-much stop me from driving the wifey's GLE450 for more than a few minutes.

This past November I test drove a 2021 GLS450 and didn't care for its somewhat confining driver's cockpit nor its sporty seats, although the GLS adaptive suspension made for smooth ride over minor bumps.

That's ^^^ what has gotten me down into the Tahoe-Suburban rabbit hole, LOL !!

I test drove a GLS 450 but could not swallow the 96,000 price tag. Hoping to enjoy the GLE450

pa31p

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great you bought a 23 model, you’ll love the GLE! we have the previous generation. massaging seats, air ride ect. great car. GLS is a different car, but like you said. lotta cash..

JR09country

Reaction score
My wife has a 2022 GLE350 and it's been a great car. Very comfortable even with not having the air suspension. For being a midsize SUV I fit very well in it, plenty of headroom, and shoulder width. I'd drive a GLE if someone took my Tahoe away

OP
OP
R

ruise

Reaction score
Great you bought a 23 model, you’ll love the GLE! we have the previous generation. massaging seats, air ride ect. great car. GLS is a different car, but like you said. lotta cash..

I took delivery of my 2023 GLE 450 on Monday, 1/23. I LOVE it!!!

This car drives like a magic carpet. There are tons of things that I still have to figure out.

I miss my Yukon, but am loving to drive my GLE.

OP
OP
R

ruise

Reaction score
My wife has a 2022 GLE350 and it's been a great car. Very comfortable even with not having the air suspension. For being a midsize SUV I fit very well in it, plenty of headroom, and shoulder width. I'd drive a GLE if someone took my Tahoe away

I am loving mine!!! Loaded with many features that I have yet to figure out. :)

pa31p

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’ll Love the 9G-Tronic transmission, shifts as fast/crisp like a sports car. 75000Miles later ours still drives like new. 1300RPM @ 70MPH. just did the transmission service on ours, bit of an ordeal but got it done.

OP
OP
R

ruise

Reaction score
You’ll Love the 9G-Tronic transmission, shifts as fast/crisp like a sports car. 75000Miles later ours still drives like new. 1300RPM @ 70MPH. just did the transmission service on ours, bit of an ordeal but got it done.

Love hearing this!! I'm am driving my GLE like a sports car. Love the nine speed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs