TRADE My z71 Roof rack for your stock rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
wyattz71

wyattz71

Reaction score
Well i guess i could ship you mine and you could ship me yours and we could just exchange tracking numbers. Ill get a quote for both of you guys at my local ups place. Ups ground might not be THAT bad because the parts will prob fit in a long skinny box. Ill keep you posted!

OP
OP
wyattz71

wyattz71

Reaction score
Hey guys who are interested. Give me your zip code so i can get the quote. Thats what the shippong store needed.

OP
OP
wyattz71

wyattz71

Reaction score
steven, I got a shipping quote UPS Ground $60 and some change and it could be there in a week WITH a tracking number? Would you want to do this? Thats a 10x10x60 box which is more than enough room for my z71 rack. You're rack might fit in a little cheaper box. I would send you all the parts and we would keep our mounting bolts (going into the roof because I dont want water in the holes for that week of shipping and im sure you dont either.

Soma1975

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If the rack swap didn't happen, I'd be interested in the Z71 one.

Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melsayed