TOTM December Nominations Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dammit I was Gunna second bowtie
Always loved Ur truck bro!

Last edited:

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance we can change the rules and nominate our own truck so the same trucks aren't in the contest every month? Not to mention more participation. Just an idea.

Last edited:

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
Any chance we can change the rules and nominate our own truck so the same trucks aren't in the contest every month? Not to mention more participation. Just an idea.

I kind of agree........it's getting harder to find trucks to nominate and is kind of a PITA to find one, find a pic, and post it up. Certainly something to consider and they would still have to be seconded.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that or start a thread for people to throw up good pics of their trucks so its not such a PIA to find a pic to post up. just a thought.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^ yes a better pic section is a good idea (a thread with no talking just pics). Nominating yourself is like voting for yourself, just doesn't seem right.

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
^^^ yes a better pic section is a good idea (a thread with no talking just pics). Nominating yourself is like voting for yourself, just doesn't seem right.

amen brotha!! haha last month I would have been tied with travieso if I didn't vote for him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442