TorqX polisher SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought this from Chemical Guys and needed up buying a big DeWalt polisher so I don’t need this. It’s barely used, I did maybe 2 full polishes. I think I paid about $140 for the kit that came with the polisher, 3 pads and some trial size polishes. This is all I could find, 2 pads and the polisher. $80 shipped in the lower 48.

F4A10FDC-1722-41A7-9C56-EFCB72DE9DF1.jpeg 80CCB474-5A78-405D-89CE-F66241F9FCC5.jpeg image.jpg

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A steal of a deal! I have the same polisher I use for my business and I paid more than $80 for it! Lol. To anyone thinking about buying it, it’s a great polishing machine and can also be used to wax with the proper pads! Cuts so much manual labor out of detailing a ride especially these big GM rigs! GLWS!

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A steal of a deal! I have the same polisher I use for my business and I paid more than $80 for it! Lol. To anyone thinking about buying it, it’s a great polishing machine and can also be used to wax with the proper pads! Cuts so much manual labor out of detailing a ride especially these big GM rigs! GLWS!
Thanks for the bump Chase!

Status
Not open for further replies.