Tire pressure sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reyetwinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi. Can anyone who has a last generation Tahoe LS Midnight Edition with Goodyear Duratracs, size 265/65/R18 take a look at the tire sticker in the door and let me know what the cold pressure is supposed to be? I have searched everywhere and it seems without the sticker it's all guesses and opinions. Thanks, it would be greatly appreciated.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi. Can anyone who has a last generation Tahoe LS Midnight Edition with Goodyear Duratracs, size 265/65/R18 take a look at the tire sticker in the door and let me know what the cold pressure is supposed to be? I have searched everywhere and it seems without the sticker it's all guesses and opinions. Thanks, it would be greatly appreciated.
required tire pressure is on the side of your tires, that's all you need to worry about.
I was just reading a story yesterday about a boss that had one his employees fill up the tire's on his work truck, the employee texted the boss and said they only would take 97 they won't go to 100% :secret:

greenhornet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My LS with 265-65-18 recommended pressure is 35 Lbs cold,do not use the max pressure on the side walls,that is for max.load only.If all else fails check with the tire manufacturer.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
meh 32-44 is fine, if you can feel the difference kuudos, I can only tell when one is lower and I am pretty intune with my vehicles because I drive them like I am being chased by a rabid animal with rabies