Tire pressure monitor maintenence

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I am about to replace my stocks rims and tires to new 23" Gianelle's wrapped with Kuhmo Ecsta STX 305\40\23. When I have this done I will be transferring my Tire pressure monitor's over to my 23's. So my question is where can I purchase batteries for these monitors because Ive read that the batteries on the TPMS should be replaced every 5 years. Ive looked all over the net and cant find them. Hopefully one of you fellow TPMS user's would have the answer's. Thanks a ton guys you are always very helpful with every question I ask. Take care guys and I hope to hear from you soon. Zigg

YFZRider69

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just had to have one of mine replaced and they said they have lithium batteries in them and cant be replaced. I got mine from les schwab and it was 65 bucks installed. They said they have a life of 10 years, at least there supposed to.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The batteries are not replaceable. I wouldn't even worry about it, just put them in if they aren't broken and run with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reveita42

Latest posts